Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Saturday, July 26, 2008

What Happen To Me???!!!

Today Saturday...
I wake up at 9 something
Then i play computer...
At 9.30 a.m.
I go take my phone and see... Got a Msg that Hoong Yeee wan borrow compass
Then i call he and then ask ah yee de mother help me see my house
I take compass and rush to school and rush back to home again...
Come home bro still sleep... Really a pig!!!
Then i continue see my anime form the computer
Then play game with yu yi
Play until 12 something
Mother still din come back yet.... Argh sien dun wan go meeting le
Comtinue play game with yu yi play until 5 something
Then go buy bamboo
That Seller so Bo kuan!!!!!! The Bamboo just left 10 only!!!!
That seller say just this much... if wan then buy...
Mother ask she to lower the price then she straightly say 'cannot i dun wan sell le'
Buy till the last also sell for us mar!!!!!
Then rush back home...
Bath and change cloth then go dinner...
Make me only see my one piece until half nia!!!!!!
Today no even got time to play Violin sian..... Violin sorry din with u today...
Then eat until 9.30 then go home...
The food is not really nice... haha
Then come home... ask ah yee thing .... then see he do work
but i din help!!!!!!! Lolz....
Then help bro install game... to bro so noisy!!!!!!!
Haiz
Mood start getting ok!!! yeah!!!

Wish everyone will be happy
Wish Jie jie become HSL!!!!
And Hope tomorrow de backwood.... We can get 1st place!!!
VIolin~Clover~Wee

0 comments: