Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Rojak day again

Today i same time go school
Then also do homework... haha
Then At Bc Period still okok
Then at sejarah period, felt asleep.. haiz
Then add math, also same
Then At biology, hear teacher say... and heart keep worry friend!!!!
And pay David money
At recess... just left some money to eat
SO gastric again!!!!!!!
Haiz.... That duty de system make me so luan!!!!!
Then at Bi period, 2nd jie jie say about V.... Then Yu Wei angry
And dun wan hiu us... haiz
fizik period, i sit with 2nd jie jie.... Then at there talk talk talk... haha
Then Ern ern come... she is madding
Then Yun yi have been scolded haiz
Then teacher angry.... ask us to do homework
Haiz
Then go home... once go out mother is outside haha
So no need wait then can go home
Go home chat with jie jie... jie let me think open much
Thank You jie jie
This time, i know how to see thing in different degree
Then i chat with tracy... She go play maple
after that i go bath and off9
after off9... I play maple... haha
Play until my bro come back then he go take fake maple form friend
Then come home, cannot play
I try to make it can play
Try until 6.50 somthing
While watch my One piece... haha
Then can play... so easy up lv.... just one hit nia
Then i go tuition... haha
Tuition so tired... that teacher say so fast!@
Then Reach home.... my bro de chief bandit is out!!!!!!!

haiz Today, got happy , got sad, got worry
Dun know how i feel
Haiz
Hope i can be happy and all of u can be happy
Today I miss my violin soooooooo much sia!!!!!!
Muackzzz

0 comments: