Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tuesday, most scared day but happy

Most Scared day Because TODAY I RAISE THE FLAG

Early morning I wake up and feel not well
Headache and neck pain
Go school more early and faster go hall for prepare to raise flag
1st I Go get flag and put the flag on
When be4 Assembly I found that Bong is not yet come
He is raise flag also
But Assembly is going to start
OH NO
How How How What Should I do!!!!!
Faster go find Eric and tell he about
Finally got people Si How to raise the other flag
Woot Assembly start at this time
Nervous arh
Die at this time my gastric is come
Keep on sweating
Argh, i make a miss take when raising flag, my flag reach top be4 song finish
Cham Cham cham
After that i go check block with Si How
So long de, why assembly so long!!!!!!!!
Finally the assembly is finish
Me and Si How go keep the flags and go back class
Then we come out again for help Bryan's team on taking photo
That Si How was not Helping!!!!!!!!!
He is Keep Capture The Flower
Then we go back class
Haiz Chemistry period
9 o'clock Chemstry Finish
Go back class and get book to go biology lab
At class gastric until hard to move
Pain Ah!!!!!!!!!
Go Biology lab
Found that my PEKA din do
And Pn.Lee say need pass up today
But i din pass up cuz i haven't do
Today can Go out early
I got duty ^^
Then Si How also follow to come and he go back class Sleep
Go canteen Buy thing eat
Used my RM2 T_T
But after eat gastric more and more pain!!!
After Recess
Faster go find teacher for request time to go out do project
But teacher not allow how!!!!!!!!
Rush back to class
Pain until cannot smile, Argh
Then get the class Photo
And I get the Signature from my classmate
before school time finish
Haiz Cannot upload and put into here
Add Math Period
My Note Book is finished and i forget to buy
Haiz So i just can use Paper to copy
But at the time i gastric pain until cannot concentra
Argh!!!!!!!!
When Moral... It become better
Then i go to back side
With Yu Wei and Fiona them
Cannot laugh too much
When laugh it become pain
And BI period
We keep talking
School finish
But i still cannot go home need wait until 1.20 p.m.
So i go canteen
Gastric Still pain
Haiz, at there wait with Si How
then at 1.10 we go out and wait
And Saw Edgar Cheong
Si How play Hip-hop with he in front the shop
1.20 p.m. Edgar go home with bryan
And Dine come out
Look at she face black until scared people
I ask she what happen
She say gastric.... Why today so many people gastric wor
Me, Loriena, Fiona, Dine this 4 all gastric
Wakao!!!!!!!!!!! Today really a bad day
on the way home meet ah yee
and today need to cut bamboo
Then Pek Sze and Si How follow my car to go my house
And Yee and Bong Rush back home by runing
Reach home
Mother go buy some tomato kueh tiao and eat gastric de medicine
Finally gastric is ok
Then Chat with Dine
Then we eat and ready to go work
Si How keep play game until dun wan go cut bamboo
Then i go meet Ah Yee them
Ah Yee call me go cut Green Bamboo
I cut one green bamboo and Ah Yee and Bong Cut 2 Yellow Bamboo
When pulling yellow bamboo
something fly into my eye
Wakao Pain Arh!!!!!!!!!!
My mother also come to cut Bamboo Son... Haha
Today our team all got do work So Good
That is why we can done our work with just 1 hour plus de time
At 3.40 p.m. I bring Pek Sze go back her shop
Then I go get my pendrive form Kai Sheng... Tracy de brother
Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!
Finally Maple can play le ^^
My Brother faster call me transfer into computer and he play it
And Si How Playing High Street 5 With the other computer
He So hiao de Create a girl char
When 5.40 p.m. he go play maple with the other computer
Then i play his High Street 5
Think also Angry
Got one boy name MaxBoy want play lover mode with me
Then u reject then he come PK me
I let he Die Tiam Tiam
Then Bboy char is come and he PK with Maxboy
MAxboy lose then he call Bboy wait and he change a better char
When he come back Bboy is lose
Argh Really angry
Bully my friend nia
then i Vs with maxboy de another char name loveyyy
I though he so pro!!!!!!!
But he VS me 3 times 3 times all lose
Really So noob nia
He 7 lv i only 2 lv
Then 6 p.m. One piece is show
Then i stop play game and go watch movie
Watch until 7 p.m. Oh YEah
Most happy time.... I practice Violin
Miss It Arh~~!!!!!!!!!!
i play until 8
Then i go chat with my USA friend
She let me know her friends
Haha, so i have some more friend again
That is Miley and Demi.... Wakaka This is my USA friend
Then he send she her sound
wow, her sound is nice and Miley sound too ^^
9 p.m my brother homework is not done yet
my mum call me to help he do again
this time i dun wan to do it, is saying my brother
This year is he UPSR not me
Finally he do it himself and when dun know how to do he ask
^^ this is a way for study An Zhang Good!!!!!!!! Dun Lazy le

Today is Happy...
Hope i can maintain this happiness longer or forever!!!!!!!
Wish Dine will be more happy, And get good result in PMR
And also Wish Ah Zhang can get good result in UPSR
Lastly Wish everyone Is happy and healthy... ^^

0 comments: