Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday, School day

Today is Monday, so i can wake up more late, hehe
I wake up at 6.15 a.m
After Eat, Bath, Brush Teeth and Prepared
I go School at 6.35 a.m.
Haha, early reach school and do my BM homework
Today i saw Fiona so hardworking de Copy Math... Really Hardworking Wor
I felt asleep at Sejarah period, really too BOring....
Then at math period, Pn. Hu Keep scolding cuz only a few people pass up Exercise book
Then Recuss, actually wan early go de but we din go out
Cuz Fiona wan be guai girl, and Wan Be........ haha
At recuss, i go eat with Si How and pass money to Aaron
Between i meet Jie at Stair And She say me so cold!!!
Haha
After Recuss, go back class... and play with Yu Wei, He still dun wan talk
Then Fiona come back and say Jie Angry, because Meow meow play water with jie
Haiz Then Fiona Start no MOOD and this time
Sweat, Jie got so Small gas meh?
I dun think so kua...
Fiona is think too much, haiz
Then Fiona keep no mood no mood and no mood... Until go home... =.=|||
Advice She also din hear de, haiz
After finish school... 12.45 p.m.
Go back home... And wait car wait until 1.20 p.m. also din come haiz...
at 1.30 finally come, Then go home
Faster eat faster bath then go bank with mother
Cuz ah yee say got practice
But when reach home, i go find ah yee
And Then he tell me the practice is Canceled!!!
Wakao!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then I go home, and practice my Violin for about 1.30 hour
Violin REally so nice to play...
Hear it sound it make me feel more freedom
More happy, more like in Heaven... Song sia
Then bro come back
I go help he go homework cuz
The teacher want them to copy 10 Chinese essay in 1 day time
I copy 1 then i go on9
I chat with Yu Yi and Sharon For asking song
Haha They Both send de song all nice
Wait Jie on9 , But Who know today she din on9
Then at 6 p.m. Watch One Piece again
7 p.m. continue other movie until 9 p.m.
Until the end bro de homework din finish then he dun wan do le... haiz
9.30 p.m. watch movie again.. haha
I din do homework whole day.... Lolz

Tomorrow cham le.... Got many homework to copy le
Haha

Wish I can play Violin well and faster reach grade 8 more diploma
And also wish Yun Yi that today go exam for grade 8 piano Pass The Grade 8 Exam
Wish Jie jie wont angry and have a happy time
ANd Wish she get good result in SPM
Jie Jys....
And also Other Form 5 de..
And Sim Shau Jiunn!!!!!!!
U concentrate on study now!!!!! U must get good result
And dun always crazy crazy le....
Lastly is Shze.... Dun too late sleep... later u got panda eye then u know
All Good luck and Jys!!!!!!!!

0 comments: