Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday... A very hot day, tired me

Today early morning wake up
Chat with jie jie, this time mood still ok...
Then mum say go out eat... Haiz
Go a very hot place... that is new de market at stutong
Sien, Hot until i no mood whole day
Go back at 12 something.. Then go kenyalang
Sien i ask my mum to buy loudspeaker then my bro say If buy that speaker is he de
Arh angry arh!!!!!!!! Noob Bro....
Then 1 p.m. reach home
Go bath really too hot!!!!!!
Then Play game...
Play play play until 6 something
Then watch movie... ONE PIECE NICE!!!!!!!!
Today i din touch my Violin... Cuz No really got mood!!!!!!
Violin sorry.... Hope i can play with My Violin happily
Then 7, mother say go buy chicken chop..
Haiz siapa tahu the shop din open!!!!!!
Haiz
Go home mother say cook mee to eat...
haiz Finally yu yi din angry le...

Haiz, Why m'sia so lausy de....
Line also very not good... Suck sia!!!!!!!
Hope i can get a better line....
and i can be happy and play my violin well
Perform to my friend!!!!!!
Love my VIolin

0 comments: