Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Friday, July 25, 2008

Most busy day... ^^

Today is Friday...
Is A most happy day and Also Very very Busy!!!
Early morning
I wake up very early at about 5 something
Then bath, eat and prepared
I go School at 6.30
Then reach school at 6.35
Whistle Still din Blow
Until 6.45 then blow
Swt!!!!!!
Then go sign name and go duty with Jiunn Follow me
That 3A3 Sien no ppl wan go sweep de bor
Then Ah Chan come
And Say " When Prefect come call u guy go duty, u dun wan go i will Rotan u With 60%"
Then only got ppl wanna come out.... zzzz
Duty A while then done le...
Find Jiunn and go back class
At class not really got thing happen
Only that Fizik Chiong PEKA until din go canteen eat...
And also Pn.Hu Suddenly angry...
Call us all stand for 1 period... Swt No Mood Take us to Boom?
Siao de Bor!!!!!!!!
That Time C.A.L, C.M.L and L.S.Y.
Finally Mx is Finish and i rush to go buy present for my bro
then rush back home and reach home at almost 1.00 p.m
Then play computer a while
Bro come back then i go bath and ready for Violin Lesson
Woot... So song arh.... Concentrate on my Violin... That Is my most happy time
Then Play until for get time
Let mother wait me at down stair
Then Rush to buy cake... Lolz that taka cake shop is closed
Then rush to and other Cake Shop... Forget a nearest Cake Shop that is secret recipe
Then go home
Help mother to cook and prepared until 6.30 p.m.
Then i watch my anime One piece!!!!
My bro de friends all almost come le...
So Computer they play!!!
Then at 7 something everyone is come
So Party is Start... So many ppl sien
Then eat eat eat and eat
after that capture pic and eat again
At 9 something take the cake and open and eat!!!!!!!!
Then Continue see them play and talking with Si How and Shze
Then i play comeputer A while
After that let my bro friends play lor
Until 11 something finally last person go home and I open msn and chat again!!!
IT IS ALL FOR TODAY!!!! TO BE CONTINUE TOMORROW!!!!

Wish Everyone will be happy
Everything will be ok!!!
And My Mood come back please!!! T_T
Violin Help me... i need u!!! I Love U!!!!!!!!

Posted By Wee Wee {Music Colver}

0 comments: