Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Sunday, a boring day =.=|||

Today is a very boring day.. Haiz
But i happy i can play violin
Wakaka
Song sia, i play 3 hour today ^^
Whole day I stay at home
Haha
This morning sleep like a pig 12noon then wake up
Then i eat lunch with mother and brother
Wooow eat till very full ^^
After that, i play game and watch movie at home... Alone
Cuz my brother go out with his friend Edmund!!!
1 person play two computer
Haha Song Sia!!!
Play until 6p.m. I watch movie ~ ONE PIECE~
And Play HS5...
Today i meet two more friends...
One is Perak de, Cheng Ping ~ Cute girl ^^
And One USA de Alyson ~ Beautiful Girl ^^
We play HS5 together until 9 something
Then i Chatting with my friend
Angel02 A sick Girl..
After she go sleep
I watch my bro play game ~ Wan Mei
He play a 71 lv de char and keep killing people
So funny kill people until song..
Today is quite boring lor...
But i meet some more friends
Hope i can get more friends
^^
Have A nice day



0 comments: