Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday, Sad day... Sorry Violin

Friday, today is my 2nd Violin lesson
but today i feel not really well
Today at school, early morning go, Still not voice
Then duty find ppl to sweep the floor
But no ppl wan go then wait wait wait
almost wanna start class then got ppl wan go
Then go back class Really hate class 3A3
Then at class copy sejarah, Fiona say din pass -20 marks
So bo pian tiok do lor
Copy copy copy
Then physic period i and Fiona early come out, but we din duty
Cuz i we wan go finish copy sejarah
Then recess copy
Until Math period then finish
Cuz PM period PN. Lee
For Do PEKA de thing Sien...
Then today actually happy happy go home
but how i know reach home feel not well
Jiunn teach me Physic that time still ok
But after bath feel hin hin.... and some fever
haiz
then go Violin Class
Hin hin de learn, everything Wrong T_T
Hate myself and sorry To my Violin
Then reach home no mood lor
Eat medicine, then straight go play game for Give out angel
Want fine jie jie chat jie jie din on9
And also no other ppl on9
Then finally got ppl on9 that is Yu Yi... who know she also no mood
haiz... T_T SORRY VIOLIN I SHOULD NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!
Then watch movie
Sien i already no voice still want me to shout... Grh!!!!!!
Then play game again!!!!!!!!
That Shit Bro play game also ask ask ask
Tell him never undestand sien... die better lar.. Ish
Today No mood.... dun wan write more le....
Just hope i can recover faster!!!
And Violin, i practice with u good good... Sorry today hurt u
I not feeling well and Hin hin when at leasson
Wish i can have a happy time to learn and play with my Violin
I LOVE U, VIOLIN

0 comments: