Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Haiz... Yesterday din post....

12/7/2008 Saturday
yesterday i am very happy, happy until early then sleep... haha
Early morning, i wake up at 9 a.m.
Then i play game until 10 a.m.
Then i play my violin.... This time i can play my violin well... muack Love ya violin
Then 1 p.m. go school for meeting
At meeting play game... play play play... but very tired
Then in one game Hoong Yeee de Pant Break again!!! wakaka this time more serious.
Then go home after bath play Hs5
PLay with Yu Yi.... my com is too lag.... so i see wrong what Yu Yi say...
Then now she angry me... T_T Yu Yi Sorry... dun angry lar...
Then at 6p.m. watch one piece again
7p.m my bro friends come
Then let he play com.
At 8 p.m. watch ghost movie until 10p.m.
I sleep ke.... then i din write any post... haha

Haiz... Hope i will recover faster...
and Yu yi dun angry me again.... Sorry
Violin Hope i can play u will... i LOve ya

0 comments: