Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Monday, July 07, 2008

Monday,Tired and Sad Day !!!!!

Today is Monday
Most tired day!!!!!!!!!! T_T
Early morning need wake up to go school with a big bag
Haha

I late wake up today
When wake up feel sick, Haiz

Then i sleep again, Haha
After that, i go school at 6.40 a.m. and reach at 6.45 a.m.
Reach school many homework din do

Copy copy copy form friends!!!
T_T today dun have prefect duty cannot go canteen early
Felt asleep when sejarah period and BM period
Haha
And today Yu Wei din bring BC text book
I and Si How run to 4s4 to borrow it
Wooooooooot

We Still early then PN. Wong get in class
If not we two sure die ^^

But very tired and keep on sweating when add math period
Then is BC period
My homework din do luckily teacher din chase me
Haha
School Finish!!!

Still got meeting Backwood Competition meeting
12.45 p.m. finish school 1 p.m. start meeting
Wakao
Faster go buy rice eat
Eat too fast until almost vomit

Meeting......................
1.30 p.m. finish... Finally ^^
Go home with Si How, Haha
Reach Home

My sister come and bring her baby ^^

See her baby
Cute Mar? Hehe
Faster on9 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See Dine on9 chat with she ^^
And chat with Louis Ho ^^ My best best and far far Friend
Also my USA friend Alyson
After this something float on my mind
Thinking something that happened before
After Go bath.... Shower Song sia....
Cuz i can cry freely in shower room
Finish bath
Play game to recover my mood
Play game make me more sad and angry
I meet two noob that they lose me then call other ppl fight me
That noob lovelyyyyy and 老师是林呸
Then quarrel with them
Finally I Win, then i go play with friends Yu Yi and Ching Peng
Play until 5 something
Headache then stop play le
Rest a while Then watch movie at 6p.m.
7 p.m do homework!!!!!!!!
8 p.m eat dinner and bath again still cry in shower room
Then Watch movie 换换爱
Hmm Then Finish A Day again
Today really so tired and sad lor~~
Why Suddenly will think up that sad things
And TODAY I DIN PLAY VIOLIN
Sien Arh My Violin today whole day Alone
Sorry ya Violin!!!!

I WISH I CAN HAVE A HAPPY AND BETTER DAY TOMORROW!!!!!
T_T

Wish all PMR and UPSR and SPM de ppl Good luck..
Jiayouz... You Guys can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: