Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Talkless day!!!!!

Today i wake up late... haiz
i reach school at 6.40 a.m.
Almost late for duty but i am the 1st person sign name
Haiz
They all come at 6.50 something
At 7.30 go back class and saw them doing experiment
Walao the gas is very smelly!!!!
Today not really got a good mood... So i less talk
Sleep at class every period just din at BC and Sej... hehe
When after recess.. Fiona ask me go find jie jie with she
Haha, then i talk with Jiunn and they do their things
Then after school....
Me and Si How go home together cuz Ah yee wan do preparation for B/W
That someone always go my house play game
Call he come back he go back play again... Haiz
Then i do bamboo de thing at Ah Yee there
When doing, i saw i din injured
But at 5 something i go back home and bath
My both hand is pain and many place injured but just small small
Haiz tired arh....
At 6 p.m. watch One piece again... hehe
Today whole day cannot play game... dun know why
So din play game at all... Guai le
Then at 8 bro ask me to help he do homework
I decline he and he angry scold me... i quarrel with he !!!!!!!
Madding arh!!!!!!! No mood sia!!!!!!

Haiz
Anything
I hope tomorrrow i can be happy and play my violin well!!!!!!!
Haha
Wish everyone happy!!!!!
Violin I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!
U are my best partner!!!!!!!

0 comments: