Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Saturday, most tired day ^^

Saturday!!!
Today is the most tired day...
Because today is the Gekko day....
Hahaz
Early the morning I wake up early...
For Play Computer.. Hehez
After that i practice on my violin...
Song sia i use 3 hour to practice, Really tooooo like my Violin ^^
When noon, i get my death note 3 de Disc..
I watch it until a most excited part, I have to go School.. T_T
Haha, i mostly late for my Scout Weekly meeting

1st Our Troop marching.. We tiok scolded by the way...
After tat, we play Over The Wall... A very extreme game...
I am the 1st person to climb up..
Haha
Our Troop Whole troop climb up
The last person is Ah Yee, we waste so much time to pull he up..
Finally we are done!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy sia ^^
Then we do yeast for troop 3...
Cuz the yeast us 1st...
We Yeast Troop 3 de troop leader Pauline Tang...
With this dialog:
Ah Yee: I am Pauline...
Arron: I am Boon Ping
Ah yee: Hello Boon Ping
Arron: Huh? anyone call me?
Cuz Boon Ping is Too Tall so he cannot see Pauline...
Haha, Pauline kek until run away...
Then, is the show time for troop 2 troop leader...
muscle BIG sia...
BUT ONE MORE FUNNY THING IS
HIS PANT IS 开花... ^^
Haha...



Finally meeting is finish...
I reach home and sleep until 6 p.m.. Really Tooooo tired
6p.m. i watch the movies Death Note 3 , L is Cool Sia...
Then i play Highstreet 5 in this game, i meet two friends ^^
1 is wei en and 1 is Angel ( Yu Yii ) ^^
Really nice to meet them....
UPSR is almost Reach, wish my bro can get a good result...
JYS and Gambateh Zhang....

2 comments:

-Dine- said...

laugh at ppl's pants kai hua!
later u r the next one!
hahaz..^^
dont always late to meeting lar..
not good ar..^^

Peggy said...

is u climb tis?Cool men..haha