Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Friday, July 04, 2008

July 04 2008, Friday

Today is the 1st day i go learn Violin at Century Music Center.
Haha
I was very happy. When i touch my violin i feel great.
My teacher Mdm. Kathleen Chang was teach me on how to hold the Violin and play it.
I try it, learn it and play it with a very happy and unknown mood.
After that, I play a easy piece together with my teacher.
Time is moving to fast, just a while my lesson is over.
Now, is my theory time. I do my theory with my friend Bryan Wong.
I do my theory very slow because i don't really understand about the theory.
When 4.30 P.M. my mother was come to pick me, i keep my bag and move into my car.
I was very happy, i keep talking what i did in the music center.
Today is really a great day for me, I love my Violin So Much. ^^

1 comments:

-Dine- said...

woo~
i m the first to drop comments!
muahah..^^
thx thx!
eheks..
oh yea,
must put in afford to learn violin oh..
seems u realy like it.^^
jia you oh!^^