Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Thursday, October 06, 2011

I need a true heart and close friend.. =)

Violin~Clover~WeeMusic save my Soulz

Hi I am back again since I CRIED in my heart..
Most of the time when I am sad I will login to blogger..
This time is not a exception....

I trusted a friend that a wish it will be really forever...
We stick together like glued by super glue.....
But Since the exam is coming she changed much..
Fight for the exam... Pushing me away... But she don't know it and also dont mean it...
I am hurt for this relationship... Even I am not that clever...
As we made a promise to fight together and work together...
I tried my best to help she when she is down....

To: My friend...
Do you know, i felt how much loneliness? Since this year you are the only one i trust...
The relationship of me and others is just like touch and go... Say a hi and a bye in a second...
I tried my best to chase after you... Every times when you are down sure i will help you..
When i down i tried to seek for your help and where are you now? Where are you?!!
It is i too silly to trust you? Everything is too late... The moment i made my decision... I will keep everything inside myself... And i will not be friends with anyone now....
Even you come close to me automatically... Maybe i will accept it... But i wish i dont get hurt...
I need you much more than before.... I dont have a friend like you anymore........

Back to myself...
In school before this, our classmates is really close to each other..
I dont know when and i didn't even notices this happen...
I felt everyone is pushing me away....
For this week... I really kept silent... Due to the shit result.... I am really tired....
My classmate? Haha, are they my friends?
I cannot believe my situation now.... Everyone is pushing me away....

To: another buddy..
I think i told you before them... I request you to teach me for physic and also others subject...
Yet you replied, you are not good in teaching... Okay never mind maybe you are really not good in teaching...
But how can you go and be others teacher for the next day? Yet now still continue...
And I didn't been invite to be your tutor? Are you still the one i know?
Sorry bar... I disturbed you a lot.... I will kept silent...

Classmate always just classmate... i KNow you guys dont even want me to be around...
I rhino-ed my face and get into the class group study with you all... Sorry for it...
I didn't want to ask any question even i want to ask....
Okay i kept silent and study my own understand myself....
Yet you are using in direct way to tell me that.. I am not welcomed....
Nah... Now i dont want to join you guys anymore....

Yeah... Maybe i am small gas... I angry for a little things...
I really been hurt by you all....
Teacher okay my result is not good... Do you need to show me this attitude?
you make me dont even have a confident to go for my exam...
I tried my best.... I studied over night... Maybe i miss concept or what....
Whatever... you are correct... I wont get what i want...

For my gan-mami....
I am sorry maybe i am rude towards you today... I dont mean anything at all....
I dont want you to worry me...
I tried my best to do what you said... you say dont think too much...
The i keep use homework as reason , do homework so i wont think too much....
Sorry.... I cannot do it well now....
Sorry to tell you everything like this.....

What can i do? Everything is fixed... This is my fate... Most probably you also wont read this page.... Thx you everyone... I <3 you all forever.......



0 comments: