Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Unhappy day... My life

Today... Quite a warm day.... But I felt really cold...
I think from today onward... I will post everyday....
Since I don't have good mood at all...

Early in the morning... As usual I went to School....
I am tired... Ask i only slept for 2 hours plus or maybe less....
Today is MUET speaking test....
Of course I am nervous... But I got no mood for it....
I reach school around 6.50 a.m.
With a super weird feeling towards my classmates.....
Esp someone...
We a good friend before....
But now it is really awkward to meet she/he in the school....
The fear inside me....
The moment I saw her/him....
I start trembling... The same feeling occur again.....
I hate that feeling very much....
But i Think i only can accept it....

In the class... I sat alone.... At the corner....
I don't really want to talk...
Because i cannot trust anyone of my classmates.....
Including my best buddy last year.....
They ask I answer....
What should I do... I dont even know...
I lost my confidence.... Towards friends and also academic...

I just like ghost in the class..... Who see me? Who know me?
They are all stranger for me.... They ask me question... i answer...
I know i am wrong in the first place....
I don't like a friend treating me as the way you treat me......
I dont know how much i trusted you...
Yet you can throw me a side without looking back.....
I am tired to chase after you....
Yup i am wrong in the way of spamming you...
You dont like it... And no one like it too.....
I tried my best to maintenance the relationship between us....

What you say towards me is not what you do in the real....
Well.... I am silly that to trust every word you say towards me....
The promise we made.... And everything we promise each other....
I HATE PPL BREAKING PROMISED.....

I will keep silent at home and also in school.....
I hope i can survive until I finish the exam...
I DONT HAVE A PLACE FOR REST....
Or mayne i dont need rest now....

Thx you for who ever care about.... Caring is not only needed when someone is down....
The normal life of me is.... SILENT AND ALONE.....
I feel the wind blow beside me....
I heard the Noise by car, human, and natural.....
I saw the mist, the happiness and also the hard-work....
But I cannot feel myself inside it.....

0 comments: