Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Family or friend?

Lol... Accidently pressed delete..... Have to re-type again....

Straight to the main point bar....

1st
Early in the morning after physic class....
I go find phat ysic teacher alone...
Cus wanna to ask her something...
During the conversation.....
I felt really bad....
The main thing that make me feel bad is...
She asked me that: Are you in love with ..... ?
She say: better dont now.... You need concentrate on study....
I replied: I got Concentrate in your class... i done the paper you gave.
She say: Anything you dont understand, can come ask me or ask your friend....
If not you can Ask your GF....
I felt really bad... She misunderstand that I with someone that really close to me...

Next Rush for math pa and Rush home....
While i get into the car...
My mother shocked me again....
She ask me: Your gf change car?
Huh? I dont have gf....
The mention the name... Lol
She is just really close with me....

This two conversation make me feel really bad....
I thinking that... are we two that closee before, until you guys think that we are couple?
Haiz...

Anyway today got happy stuff happen....
Around 6pm
It start to rain...
and lightning...
So i text her... (she Scare lightning)
I feel really good that she reply me....
She told me that we are still friend...
After the misunderstand on the pass few days....
I really happy to heard this... =)
But i dont have confidence on myself to be your friend....

I THINK i still keep silent will be better....
During thiss two day...
I saw your smile and laugh...
I saw everyone is happy.... Without a spoiler (Me)
So I think i still get silent better....

It is hurt sometimes... But i have to control myself....
Maybe we will get back like before..
but i dont think it will happen so soon....

It will happen only when you come close me....
And try to solve it with me....
Maybe you already forgive me...
And waiting for my respond....
But i cannot go through myself....
I need your help to get my confidence back....
Bring me out and chat with me.....
But i dont think i can....
I felt really bad and awkward toward you...
Since i knew that how much i annoyed you...
And not helped you at all...

Friends.... I need you all.... But I will keep silent...
Until I think i can be the friend of you....

Will see how the life going on.... =)
Smile and accept it...

0 comments: