Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Monday, October 10, 2011

Violin~Clover~WeeMusic save my Soulz

Today... I am crazy...
Because of a friend... I really trusted.....
I have to accept it with a smile... =)
Thinking positively.... +ve Minded....

Okay.... I lost a friend that I like the most...
Is not a couple... We are like brother and sister....
I have to respect your choice....
Is not a betray... because i am too annoying...
This decision... It is good for both of us...

Maybe of different sex.... We cannot study together...
Yet you always say you want to study alone....
Now you found your gang... And you going into study group...

Wish all the best for you all.... =) will accept everything...
Including the bad word you guys scolding behind me...

Now... I feel like wanna go get my violin and play it crazily...
Unfortunately, the string is spoil...
I dont know what to do in the first place...
I felt i have been cheated....
Since early you should tell me the true...
And is not lie me...

Well... On the friday... I think i changed since that moment...
I scare to lost a single friend...
I trusted everyone.... But i dont trust myself...
I dont like study group... But I want to study together with you...
Because i trust that we can motivate each other...

Okay... This is what i should do now...
I will keep silent... I am just myself... Blanking my mind...
I dont treat anyone as friend now...
They are someone who i should win them in the exam....
Fight for a good result.... family problem... Can dont care then dont care....
Own problem let go everything.....
No matter how bad they treat me...
I am still CKW.... Keeping silent is always the best...
Everything is in my mind.... In my heart and i will bury it.....

Si How and Alex.... My trusted brother....
I cannot be with you guys... I have been alone for quite a few times....
Our heart is not longer be together....
Even we are near... Our topic will be different....
Sorry for that.... ESP Si How.... Sorry....
I cannot maintenance a good relationship with you guys...
3 Blade is got because of me.... The Emo Wee in the three....
You want to blame... You wan to scold... Can always come find me...

Thx you for one of my friend.... Yes you are right.... Accept everything with a smile...
Cry or sad... Or angry cannot done anything beside pressuring myself...
Thx you to point me and wake me up....

The smile from true heart and the fake smile cannot been different....
Can get through then i will be fine....
Please dont get close to me even I am sick or I am half die there...
Me CKW do not need help From ANYONE OF YOU....

There will not be the end of the world.... I will still alive....
This is the way i can survive.....

I dont Think you need my help anymore....
Since the friendship is break....
Then i will shut up for everything you do....
Get my eyes close for everyone near me.....
As before the sleepy wee.....
NEver care anything around... And fight till the end....
Get roar.... ROWL....

0 comments: