Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I feel in my heart...

10 august 2011
Busy day...

Today my friend go hospital for a check up... I am worrying...
Because she pain until wake up during the midnight....
She absent for school today... Without her...
There is a feeling of missing something in the class...
Thx that I get the news that her check up is fine and she is healthy...
During school...
I had fight with the physics lesson for around 2 hours.... Super tiring man....
Next we had our usual class at school...
And there are a extra class for the afternoon....
Is the time to meet my friend.... =) Cannot wait for it....

The extra class is the most interesting and class for the year....
We going to try out our some chemical experiment..
It is about chemistry... Carbon and also aluminium...
I tried small grenade and also tiny rocket...
Thx KSY for his hard work on the rocket...
He had tried more than 10 times of trial before showing us this successful show....
We launched a few rocket and also grenade....
There are videos in youtube....

This is the most meaningful moment for me...
I can feel the teamwork from my class..
Everyone waiting to see the rocket to be launch..
Waiting the grenade to boom....
And shouting around...
Yeah... I am one of them... =)
After the practical...
We clean up the field together...
And this time I really feel very good.... And fun....
This is the feeling what we should have between our friends....
I love my Classmate.. I love U6S3 2011 @St. Thomas, Kuching.....

Okay...
Then few of my gang planing to edit the video and post in on youtube or facebook....
Here is out video edit team... Alex, Nicole, Winnie and also me...
We used a few hours to edit the videos....
And we had dinner together at pizza huts...
We face a little problem there...
But finally it is solve...
Haha.... How a wonderful days....

Today... I felt sorry towards my friends or buddy....
I Think i treat them not good enough....
Sorry guys....

===================================================================

Here is some unhappy thingy i thinking today...
Sometimes i really feel alone when I am with friends...
I think I dont need much friends...
But I need someone to be with me....
Someone who can really pei me....
Someone that i can share my sadness...
Someone that i can share my Happiness....
Someone that i can share everything with....

When i am down...
I really hope you will hugs me automatically...
Come near me and cheer me....
Maybe I need some warmness...

But who will be that nice to me?
Haha.... I think I am too silly right?

This is the way how I care someone....
Sometimes a little hugs... Can cheer a person... Make someone feel better.....
A little warmness....Can pull someone up....
A kiss on his/her cheer... Can make he/she feel safe and calm...
I think this is the right way....

Friends.... I appreciate you guys very much.... I dont want to lost anyone of you...
And this is why I trying to maintain our friendship...
Even it will never get back like before... But at least i can call you my friends....
No matter i get hurt how many times....
I will forget it and maintain our friendship.....
I know there is a limit for me.... But i think i still can keep it well.....

Good luck everyone..... <3

0 comments: