Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

The Secret of life

9 August 2011, Tuesday, Cloudy....

During our life, there are sadness, happiness and so on
Sometimes, I really think that I am stupid towards friends.
This is what their choices, what for I go kepo?
Yeah, but why I still go advice them?

Maybe sometimes LOVE make ppl crazy or blind...
But there are friends telling you that don't go towards it again...
They not gonna be back beside you...
You will been hurt by them very soon...
Haha... But you say that 'he/she already change, and still love me'
You are just imagining that they are back and will still with you forever.
Well, the person who start to say break off...
Then the person will not what you back again..
And they will never miss the moments with you...
But for the one been hurt...
They will still stay in their happy moments.
No matter how hurt it is during the break....
But when they are come back with some sweet words....
They will still trust them...
It is human stupid? Or LOVE make them BLIND?

I also learn that everything got it's pros and cons...
Nothing is prefect... No one is PREFECT...
Therefore IDEAL will never exist...
When the moment you feel down....
You can try to think of the pros....
Thinking positively will make you feel better... =)

Am I too caring towards you? I asked myself this question time to time...
Today i asked myself again....
Because heard that you wanna to go back for your ex-bf...
I dont know how much effort have I used when you breaking up with him...
I wish you will not get hurt again after get back with him...
I can only stay here and support you... =)

Next... I miss the sweet moment of friendship...
Hanging out with you guys... Shopping, playing, eating, gossiping around...
I have lost these feeling and I dont know when it is....
Sometimes, Seeing you guys planning to go here and there...
And I am not invite... I felt disappointed...
Seeing other gang are so close...
They can go eat together... Drink together... Watch movie together...
As what we did before.... But now I really miss that feeling....
Smile, laugh, joking are getting lesser and lesser.....
This is because... I getting far from you guys or because we are getting busy?
Maybe I am out from the circle.....
Even the moment chatting with you all...
I can feel a cold wind blow pass through me....
Well... =) let everything pass....
Maybe now I just need someone to be with me.....
I trust that friendship between us will never ends.... The few of us....
But unfortunately... I start to scare that you are annoyed by me..
Through your action... Through the way you treat me....
Even you say that you treat me as a buddy...
But I feeling that you are pushing me away....

Closed my Eyes refresh back to the moment with you....
Imagine that you are still with me....
Yup... Everything will be fine....

It is the time to let you go and protecting you from behind.....
You will always be my best buddy... Inside my deep heart.....



GOOD LUCK AND ALL THE BEST!!!

0 comments: