Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Friday, August 05, 2011

A Colourful day..

Today 5 August 2011.
Early is the morning I woke up a few times.
3am, 4am, 5am then 6am...
........
Time for school, With the fear toward physic's test....

At school I felt myself melting in the Kpop that play by Lee
Enjoy...=)

After a few period of class, Rushing for my work....
Finally the last two period 'Physics'
Haha....
Study whole day but I don't even can understand the question.
Nvm bar... Sorry Poh make you been scolded by teacher....

Yet today i know a silly girl.... 'Sim'
I don't know what you are thinking.... Too naive?
Others all can see that you are been play...
Don't be silly bar.... Only make ppl feel you are bitchy.....

School day end like this.... ^^

Go home at 1... rest a while bath eat ....
4.30am Go meet ern ern.... =)
But she is late.... Haha... Nvm lah.... Thanks you for belanjar me....

After that JAM!!!! On the way send Poh home and go Richmond....
Jammed 1 hours plus... Haha
Finally reach and had my dinner with ern ern, amy, tyy...

After that send ern ern and amy home....

The story is start now....
Today i had accident...... First accident to knock others car....
I am too careless.... I should not be like this...
Hmmm maybe i am worrying something..............................
Kept silent when meet mother... Well every cost use for repair
I wish i can use my own saving......

Okay..... Have a colourful day filled with happiness, sadness and also fear.....

Thank you , Good Luck and Jia you for you.......

The moment you told me the stuff.... I am down....
Yet i kept my tear in my heart.... Seeing you guys like this i am hurt....
I wish i can use my life to change everything for you...
Give you happiness.....
Leaving is what you choose....
Then it is the time for me to let go.....


Good Bye with a full blessing for you.....








The Fallen Angle's Life.....

0 comments: