Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Friday, July 01, 2011

Love

Violin~Clover~WeeMusic save my Soulz
<>


"LOVE"
It is wonderful, fantastic, and mystery feeling hidden in our deep heart.
Feeling? Yeah, it is something can be control. But can it been stop?
Well, the moment a little "LOVE" grown in your heart, you will never get out from it.
My thinking is too silly and naive? I am just expose to the world?
Yup, you might say that. But do you recall back everything you did in the past?
The sweet moment that kept inside your personal memory card?
When you say you stopped the "LOVE".
Okay maybe it is true, okay.
When the moment you recall back what you did for the "LOVE", can it be so easily forgotten?
Digging into your deep heart, there is a chair for someone who are really special for you.
Once the person sat on the toward someone, cuz it sound impossible.
I will use the word controlled the feeling of "LOVE"
Do you know why I pick controlled?
Because, I know that it is impossible for me to stop "LOVE"
It is just a tree with a strong root growing in the center of your heart.
You can stop it. With a stopped HEART.

Happy journey for all the couple<<<<
I "LOVE" YOU ALL. =)



0 comments: